CERTIFICATE IV IN LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
National Course Code BSB42015
This course is available to domestic students only.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Delivery and Pathways
Total recommended time is 540 hours. For a full-time study of 20 hours per week, it will take 27 weeks or 9 calendar months to complete the course.
After achieving this qualification, you may undertake a range of Diploma qualifications in Business, Leadership & Management, Marketing & Communication, Human Resources, etc.
Units of Competency
4 core units of competency
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
8 elective units of competency
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
Contact the college for more information and to enrol in this course