CERTIFICATE III IN ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATION
National Course Code FNS30315
This course is available to domestic students only.
This qualification reflects the job roles with functions that could include financial data entry, processing accounts and payrolls, providing customer service in financial transactions and producing reports. These employees apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy and judgement and to take limited responsibility in known situations under general supervision.
Delivery and Pathways
Total recommended study time is 360 hours. For a full-time study of 20 hours per week, it will take 18 weeks or 6 calendar months to complete the course.
After achieving this qualification, you may undertake a range of Certificate IV qualifications in finance and accounting areas.
Units of Competency
7 core units of competency
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSINC301 Work effectively in the financial services industry
4 elective units of competency
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- FNSACC401 Process business tax requirements
Contact the college for more information and to enrol in this course